Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
Hello! Im really worried because my girfriend and I had sex 50 hours ago and the condom I used broke inside her.I immediately stopped the intercourse and put on other condom. The thing which worries me the most is I usually have precum during foreplay and maybe sex, I went to the toilet to clean myself before the actual intercourse and to pee also. I didnt cum inside her, and I wasnt close to. It was 5 min since we started the act. My girlfriend usually has 28-30 days menstrual cycle but her latest was around 35 days for some reason. We had sex 2 days after her period ended (5 days period) so that means it was on the 7th or 8th day on her cycle. What are the chances of her getting pregnant and would you advice us to take Plan B for a thing like this because we are running out of time, and I dont know if it wont be for nothing
asked in Sex and Foreplay by | 742 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
oh no just seeing this... well there are chances that also with precum you can get pregnant...chances are low but they are there...how long did you have sex until you noticed??

i mean now its to late for plan b anyways... wishing you good luck!
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
216 questions
464 answers
86 comments
16 users