Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike

I had a long-time boyfriend. We were almost six years and was planning to get married. We already started building our house. But everything turned into ashes and I never regretted that it happened. I always dream to walk in the aisle while he is waiting for me at the altar. However, during our almost six years ride, I realized that it was only I who tried so hard to let our relationship work. I was the one who did efforts and sacrifices. I forgave him a thousand times for hanging out in nightclubs with different women from USA. I always caught him still exchanging messages with his ex-girlfriend. He lies to me countless times. I had become so blinded by what I thought was love. The moment I woke up from that nightmare, I knew I have done enough and I should stop. I am so glad I did. I know I have done something great for myself and I am proud of myself.

asked in Love and Breakup by | 515 views

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
You did a great job. But before you end a relationship make sure you both are on the same page.

Or else some time or the other. Just a small text from one of you may ignite past relation.

Good Luck!
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
It’s right! Lies and dishonesty don’t fit in a relationship!
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

1. My wife and I have stopped having sex. (1)
  2. How do I deal with a workaholic boyfriend? (1)
182 questions
412 answers
74 comments
1,250 users