UNWANTED 72 0.75 MG TABLETS:- This unwanted 72 tablet is taken after unprotected sex or failure of contraceptive. Thereby reducing the possibility of pregnancy. You can purchase this drug from any adjacent restorative shop. If unwanted 72 is taken after being conceived, then there is no effect. Therefore, it is said to take within 72 hours after unprotected sex.
What is the probability of pregnancy even after taking unwanted 72 side effects?
If unwanted within 24 hours of sexual intercourse, the probability of pregnancy decreases by 95% but the probability of 5% is still absent as no pill can claim that it is full proof for pregnancy. On the second day, its effect remains 85%, on the third day its effect remains halfway.