Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
My ex and I broke up on terms that cannot exactly be described as good, but it wasn't a messy break-up either. After an or so, he is back and the two of us have confessed to still having feelings for one another. However, I don't trust him anymore. Not that he broke my trust ever in the past. Yet, I have second guesses about him. He doesn't want a relationship as he says there are other priorities, which is true for me too. But, I'm not exactly sure about continuing the current state of our relationship either.
asked in Love and Breakup by | 677 views

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Maybe there's no point in communicating with him. If your goals are completely different, why torture each other? You will certainly meet the person whose goals won't interfere with the construction of your relationship!
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
In all honesty if you are feeling that you are not ready for a relationship with him then you shouldn't get back with him according to me. Sure, you may still have feelings towards him but when you already are having second guess about him and then you should give it a rest for sometime. Moreover, he is making it clear that relationship is not his priority then don't go for it.
answered by
I agree what’s the point in being with him?

You don’t want a relationship and you don’t trust him so leave it ?

If it’s just for sex ok but be honest to you ...
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

1. Strange discharge for a few days before period + late period? (1)
  2. Dating two men? (0)
190 questions
423 answers
76 comments
4,953 users