Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
I am friends with this guy from my class. We are good friends but recently I came to know that without talking to him and spending time with him I feel lost. I think I am in love with him or is it just an infatuation. How can I express it to him?
asked in Love and Breakup by | 12.8k views

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Ask him neutral question-"How would you feel if anyone expresses her true feelings to you? Will you give her a chance?" You will get your answer.
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
Talk to him.

Or have a friend talk to him If you feel better ?

You don’t lose anything if you try it
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
Just tell him about ur feelings... U don't have to play games... There are chances that he feels the same way u do about him... And if he doesn't u will get to know that he is just a frnd ... None are bad... In both the answers u will get to know the truth... But firstly u must try....
answered by
sara is rite!!!
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

230 questions
485 answers
17 users