Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
7.2k views
Hi I am a 19 years old girl. I am in a long term relationship with my boyfriend who is 3 years elder to me. My boyfriend and I meet quite often but there are times when we go without having sex for maybe a week and that is when he asks me to send nude pictures. I love my boyfriend and I don't want to hurt him but it feels very cheap to click naked pictures of myself and send him. I have told him that it makes me feel cheap but he doesn't understand my problem. We are together for 3 years. he tells me that I am his girlfriend and he already knows my body so why should I hesitate in sending him pictures. But I just can't explain to him how exactly I feel. He gets angry if I say I won't send but will pretend as though he is not angry. That forces me to click and send pictures against my will. It hurts me that he doesn't understand. What should I do?
asked by | 7.2k views
He doesn't love you girl.
LEAVE HIM.

12 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Love is different from lust, understand it before sending nakeds,
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
First thing is does he love you or your body ?

And howh much ever you love him or he love you allways you should have a self respect. Tell him frankly you are not inconvinient sending him pictures , if he loves you he will understand you if he loves your body he will leave you . By this way you will come to k ow about his value for you . Be safe allways.
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
229 questions
482 answers
86 comments
17 users