Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
We live with his parents since marriage and because of everyone is at home now a days. We are not getting enough alone time.

What to do?
asked in Family and Relationships by | 46 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Single answer: Talk to him, honestly he will respect you when you speak up your mind.

If he doesnt respect your opinion or words try talking to your in laws then as a final resort talk to your parents about the same.
answered ago by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
246 questions
504 answers
17 users