Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/index.php:4) in /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/qa-include/app/users.php on line 162

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/index.php:4) in /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/qa-include/app/users.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/index.php:4) in /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/qa-include/app/users.php on line 1267

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/index.php:4) in /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/qa-include/app/page.php on line 356
WomenNow Forum, How can I tell my boyfriend that he needs to be more romantic?, Love and Breakup
Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike

romantic means I want him to show that he is still trying to keep me as he used to do.

How can i tell him that without hurting his feelings?

asked in Love and Breakup by | 198 views

4 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Talk to him! Nothing is better than talking openly with your partner. They will understand completely when you open up and talk freely to them. Give it a try! Good luck!!
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
u can be romantic and giving, he will be the same after sometime. if you cannot talk to him properly. it works
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
my husband used to be like this only... it took time for him to adjust with me as we are newly married couple and we know each for a short period of time.

You can try to talk to him as said, or wait until he gets comfortable with you and then he will be fine.
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
Make sure he understands what you want. Easy peasy
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

246 questions
519 answers
88 comments
17 users