Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
Hi, we are married for 4 years now and have a 18 months kid. I had to face humiliation from my in-laws and husband. I came for delivery to my parents house and informed my husband that I will not stay with his parents as they have denied to take care of the kid and inreturn asked my salary to give it to them. I have faced sexual harrassment from my father in-law and mental torture from my mother in-law for which my husband never supported me. He never listened to me and ordered me to follow his parents. As I couldn't accept it, he didn't look back to our kid. He neither calls asking abou the kid nor comes to see him.
Now he has filed a divorce on a cruelty basis that I have harrassed them to death.
I thought he would change by looking at the kid but he wants a divorce so that he could a different lady who could give him so much of money.
I have accepted for the divorce but my parents are pressuring me that life wouldn't be easy as a single parent.
It's really stressful to think further.
asked in Married Life by | 62 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Don't fixate on what happened and make your present hard. Things occur. Now think about your kid. And what to do next.
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
229 questions
482 answers
86 comments
17 users