Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
My partner and I have been together almost 3 years, our sex life was never very frequent, but lately it's become so rare, we are talking once every two months for less than 5 minutes... I am getting very frustrated and desperate because at this point i am not sure whether he loves me or just stays with me for my money, because i make quite a bit more than him. Could he be feeling emasculated because I could function perfectly on my own, but he would struggle financially without me? I have tried talking to him numerous times, but he just says he's "not like that" or he's too tired or his head hurts. I don't think he is asexual, as he's had women before, I don't know if I am the problem, I try to look after myself and still look alright for my age (31), people always say i look like still in the early twenties but recently i put on a bit of weight because of the abstinence and the depression is getting worse day by day... please help, any advice welcome.
asked in Sex and Foreplay by | 944 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Try getting intimate with other than sex. Try sex talk, role plays and all.

And remember being patient is not a bad idea in these scenarios.
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

222 questions
472 answers
86 comments
17 users