Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
I'm 31 and it's never happened before.  I know for sure I'm not pregnant.  I have relocated to a different country for work.  I have lived in said country before for 3 years and never had this issue.  However, this new company and city have been extremely difficult to deal with.  I was thinking maybe it's stress related, but I have been through many levels of stress in my life and this hasn't happened before.  I have also had severe fatigue, insomnia, and brain fog.  I recently had an ultrasound of my uterus in November and everything was great, so I don't believe it's menopause or cancer related. Does anyone have any idea how I can get my period back?
asked in Health by | 752 views

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
If you didn’t have sex then I’m sure it’s stress related. New country new job does have an impact on you, whenever I travel I have the same. As soon as I’m out of my routine Happens to me so i wouldn’t worry. I mean if you are 2 weeks late probably go see a doctor but until then ...
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
I think it’s stress related. The pressure on you and changing your country all acted at once and that is what is affecting you.

Maybe try to relax while working and make sure you don’t put yourself under pressure for few weeks. Everything will be normal.

Good luck!
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
222 questions
472 answers
86 comments
17 users