Sounds Like you are having early menopause.
'In early menopause, the ovaries don't produce normal amounts of the hormone oestrogen or release eggs regularly. Infertility is common. However, it's possible a woman with this condition could get pregnant with treatment'.
Symptoms of premature or early menopause are often the same as those experienced by women undergoing natural menopause and may include:
- Irregular or missed periods
- Periods that are heavier or lighter than usual
- Hot flashes (a sudden feeling of warmth that spreads over the upper body)
- regular cramps and stomach pain.
- not getting pregnant from sex