Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
She has recently committed herself to this relationship and it seems like the guy is more interested in me than her. I'm not sure if I'm right but it feels like something I should tell her.
asked Jan 27 in Love and Breakup by anonymous | 66 views

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Since you have placed the word "best " in front of friend, it is your duty to tell her everything no matter how new the relationship is between that guy and your best friend. Do not hide anything from her. Its better to tell her everything clearly so that she doesn't suffer later. And moreover from your question it seems that the guy in a way is cheating on your best friend, by showing interest on you. So just warn her. She deserves a man who will be loyal and trustworthy. Redefine your best friend tag with an honest saying since you have observed everything without much hesitation. It will good for you both.
answered Jan 27 by Chirasree (380 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hey,

I notice that you mentioned it seems that he is interested in you more. So before clearing out with your friend please ensure that he is interested in you or not. If he is, it's your duty as a friend to talk to her about this.
answered Feb 1 by Sagar Singh
0 like 0 dislike
Please be really sure about the guy's commitment first. Did he tell you he likes you? If not speak to him first. And then be honest to your friend and tell her everything.
answered Feb 9 by anonymous
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
108 questions
254 answers
47 comments
44 users