Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
My boyfriend is very expressive of his love inside a room. But when in public he forgets that he is with me. It seems like I don't exist. Is it just his personality or should I be worried?
asked Dec 5, 2016 in Love and Breakup by Sheetal | 2,220 views

5 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
you clearly need to be worried!!! Did you ever ask him? Maybe he just wants you for sex and does not want to show affection on public so no one knows it? Do you sleep together? Be careful! did you ever talk about this?
answered Dec 5, 2016 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
The best person you could ask this question is your boyfriend. Since every person is different in different situations, it's never easy to judge a person just by little information. As a guy, I am totally expressive about my love for my girl in private and public. But he may be highly cautious about it. So, before panicking, sit him down and talk to him. Hope you get your problem settled soon
answered Dec 9, 2016 by Sagar Singh
0 like 0 dislike
I believe you should speak to your partner regarding the matter since it is hurting you so often. May be your guy wants to keep the relationship a bir private, for the time being waiting for the correct time to announce publicly. If this is the case, then it's well and good. But remember you are a girl. If he is only comfortable with you within the four walls then you need to aware of. I hope u are being able to understand what I am hinting at?
answered Dec 16, 2016 by Chirasree (380 points)
0 like 0 dislike
He may leave u anytime.these are actual signs to b noted.If he don't accept u in d public,he s not d one for u.Leave him before u become a prey to him.
answered Oct 25 by VOLLALA NIVEDITHA
0 like 0 dislike
You start showing affection towards him in public and slowly he will too. He might be afraid or something but eventually he will get it when you do.
answered Oct 28 by Yasmin
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

1. Is 23 a good age to get married? (2)
129 questions
300 answers
59 comments
51 users