Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
Have you seen anyone whose horoscope didn't matched but still they are in happy marriage? And have you seen anyone whose horoscope gunas had best matching in every aspect but still their marriage failed? Or have you seen someone who ignored astrologer's advice and got married despite of horoscope not matching and astrologer's advice was proved right? Please give known examples if you know any. If you like someone and don't want to let go but horoscope don't match then what? Your suggestions will be important for me..
asked Dec 2, 2016 in Married Life by Sowmya | 1,301 views

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
a marriage works if you and your husband make it work - nothing to do with stars!!
answered Dec 2, 2016 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
Astrology is a science too. But you cannot blindly follow it. It also depends on the person who is reading and how good he is at it. But if your heart says you want to stay with the guy you love. Just go for it.
answered Dec 4, 2016 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
sorry i dont know any examples! But I think what matters is what you feel!! No zodiac sign no horoscope matters! What you love is important!
answered Dec 25, 2016 by anonymous
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

1. Is 23 a good age to get married? (2)
  2. Should I give my boyfriend a second chance? (0)
130 questions
300 answers
59 comments
51 users