Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike

I am not planning to get married any time soon. I am only 21 here. But I do have plans of living in with whoever I would want to get married to or for that matter even when I haven't decided to marry said person but am dating him, I would like to get to know him better by living with him in the same house to understand how we compliment each other as a couple, outside our comfort zone. Do you think that it is a good option? Please comment for or against with reasons.

Thanks. smiley

asked Oct 17, 2016 by anonymous
edited Oct 24, 2016 | 595 views

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Though our Indian society do not welcome living in before marriage socially but it is indeed a better option if situation permits. You must know your partner thoroughly before tying a  knot to prevent divorce after marriage.
answered Oct 25, 2016 by PD (335 points)
edited Oct 25, 2016 by PD
0 like 0 dislike
I have lived in and I know the pros and cons of it really well. It will help you know yourself more than the man you are with. You will understand if you are the kind who can bear tantrums or probably do the daily chores for someone who is bossy. You see the real side of people when you stay with them.

At least you stand a chance to leave when you feel like unlike marriage where you are stuck for life.
answered Dec 28, 2016 by anonymous
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

108 questions
255 answers
50 comments
44 users