Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
I am 19 year old girl. My boyfriend always meets me amidst his friends. He rarely meets me alone and when he does he won't be very excited. He will want me to meet him at his friend's gathering. He wants to have the cake and eat it too. He will never miss out on any gatherings with his friends to spend private time with me. He will instead ask me to join or not meet me at all. This has not happened once but has kept happening for the last 3 years. The older our relationship gets the lesser lone time to we get to spend.
asked Oct 28, 2016 in Love and Breakup by anonymous
recategorized Nov 18, 2016 by admin | 754 views

4 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
I think it is a clear sign that the relationship comes to an end... maybe you should end it before he does it!
answered Oct 29, 2016 by Advice!
0 like 0 dislike
Its the matter of priority. Maybe your boyfriend prefers his friends over you. See if you are feeling neglected then you should talk to your boyfriend. Maintaining silence will never solve your problem. But even after this if you find your boyfriend to be all the same, then its better to leave him and move on. I guess you will be getting someone else in your life to whom you will be the first preference.
answered Nov 7, 2016 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
clearly it is over you should dump him before he dumps you
answered Nov 12, 2016 by anonymous
no you should talk to him. My brother was the same with his girlfriend and then she talked to him and he understood, sometimes it is just stupid boy things ;-)
0 like 0 dislike
Your boyfriend just need friends and not a girlfriend actually. How about your sex life? It that's the only active thing you people do, better get this straight: HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU BUT ONLY NEEDS YOU TO SATISFY HIM!
answered Dec 5, 2016 by anonymous
fair point.... what is your daily life like? Do you do much besides sex - in case you have sex at all??
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

1. What can I do for a glowing skin? (1)
  2. Should I give my boyfriend a second chance? (2)
131 questions
310 answers
59 comments
51 users