Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
My best friend and I have been friends since school for 9 years. But his girlfriend of 2 years does not like the intimacy of our friendship. While I understand her issues I have tried to ask my friend to communicate our relationship which is completely platonic, to her but she doesn't seem to believe him. She has the idea that we had been dating and have been in love for the past 7 years until she came along, even though I have a boyfriend of my own with whom I've had an on and off relationship. This is very difficult for my best friend and I because we cant afford to break up as friends and yet I don't want to cause trouble between those two unnecessarily. Is there a way I can gain her trust? Please help.
asked Oct 26, 2016 in Love and Breakup by anonymous
recategorized Nov 18, 2016 by admin | 231 views

5 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
Such situations are really tricky and can get messy. First and foremost, you must ensure that you guys are not too touchy as that might ignite a sense of insecurity in her. Secondly, social media is one of the most dangerous platforms for relationships today as a lot of things get misinterpreted on networking sites such as facebook and instagram. Do not upload pictures exclusively with him with captions that might instigate her doubtful side. You might not have any such intentions but often things get communicated unwell. Lastly, give both of them oodles of compliments and make her feel that you adore her and them as a couple. This really helps!
answered Nov 2, 2016 by Ayushi Jhangar
0 like 0 dislike
stay yourself!! But maybe ask her to spend time with you, be open to her and maybe even say that you feel she doesnt like you and that you would like to change this...
answered Nov 1, 2016 by marta
0 like 0 dislike
ummm, try to ask her for a date , and explain every thing ,just you and her ,dont involve the guy ,and discuss your issues and short it out , so that it wont  create an issue bcz both of you will be informed  about every problems ,she can agree with do and donot list  may be :D heehhe or simply she needs to clam the fuck down  about issues
answered Nov 4, 2016 by shask vir
0 like 0 dislike
Ask your frnd to spend time with her and explain her everything. Be clear  about everything.
answered Nov 4, 2016 by Supriya
Be calm , patience and perseverance surmounts every difficulty
0 like 0 dislike
I think the best way to handle this is the guy should talk to her girlfriend and take the charge of the situation. He should comfort her that you are his second priority whereas she is her first and this shouldn't be kept to mere words but must be put to action.
answered Nov 5, 2016 by cclavanya
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

1. What can I do for a glowing skin? (1)
  2. Should I give my boyfriend a second chance? (2)
131 questions
310 answers
59 comments
51 users