Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike

Hello people smiley

I am a 21 years old woman and have been seeing a guy of my age. We have rather been seeing each other as friends and spending good times together. We kiss when me meet and even though the kisses are really affectionate as they appear to me, I sense his erection while we're hugging tight and sharing a kiss, often just a peck. I wonder what he thinks or feels while kissing me. Is it natural and to all men or does it happen when a man gets occupied with other thoughts during the kiss?

asked Oct 26, 2016 in Sex and Foreplay by anonymous | 520 views

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
I've had mine getting erect each time we kissed. I think it's pretty normal, given the fact that he finds you attractive.
answered Oct 26, 2016 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
This is pretty normal. There is nothing weird about it. Yes, I agree that it can at times make you uncomfortable but you should just be positive towards it and be happy with the fact that he finds you so damn attractive that you can make him erect with just a peck. So, just enjoy the kisses.
answered Nov 2, 2016 by Saumya Chatterjee
0 like 0 dislike
This is something jerky but yeah you have to be something that you can turn on a guy in just a kiss.
answered Nov 5, 2016 by Skhattar567
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
127 questions
289 answers
54 comments
47 users